Thank you for registering for the Open Science FAIR, coming up on 20-23 September!
- Main sessions will be held via Zoom webinars. This means that attendees will be in “listen-only” mode and attendees will ask questions using the Q&A features in Zoom.
- Registered participants will receive the main session's links via email.
- 1000 participants will be able to access a Zoom webinar at a time; if you find that a session is already full when you join, please go to the Open Science FAIR YouTube account and watch a session live.
Workshops, lightning talks and demos
- Workshops, lightning talks and demos will be held via Zoom meetings. This will allow more interactivity and everyone will be able to speak.
- Zoom registration links for each session are posted on the session page. You will have to choose a parallel session you’d like to join and register for that session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- 300 participants will be able to access a Zoom meeting at a time; if you find that a session is already full when you join, please go to the Open Science FAIR YouTube account and watch a session live.
Livestream and recordings
- Sessions will be livestreamed on the Open Science FAIR YouTube account and will be recorded for later viewing on YouTube and the Open Science FAIR community on Zenodo.
Open Science FAIR Code of Conduct
- Open Science FAIR is dedicated to providing a welcoming and positive experience for everyone. All participants are expected to review and adhere to the Code of Conduct https://www.opensciencefair.eu/2021/osfair-code-of-conduct.
Help and questions
Youtube: Open Science FAIR